Top Ten Charlie Sheen Quotes From Monday
Charlie Sheen continues to be the media gift that keeps on giving.
As he glad handed his way from NBC to ABC to TMZ and anything else with a three letter abbreviation he spewed out some gems for the ages. We all have our favorites. Let’s get some t-shirts made.
1. “I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”
2. On curing his addiction: “I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind.”
3. “Sorry my life is so much more bitchin than yours. I planned it that way.”
4. “I’m extremely old fashioned. I’m a nobleman. I’m chivalrous. I believe that chivalry is not dead, it’s just been in a coma for awhile.”
5. On whether he regrets his kids learning about his drug use. “Talk about an education. This and that’s the guy, and that’s our dad and we can get the answers and the truth. WINNING!”
6. On his war with CBS: “Defeat is not an option. They picked a fight with a warlock.”
7. “I don’t know what I did wrong except live a life you’re all jealous of.”
8. “Rock bottom is like a fishing term.”
9. On Ambien: “It’s a bad drug.”
10. “If you follow my plan, everybody wins.”